Thursday, December 24, 2009

Welcome!


Good Golly Miss Molly! This blog has been created especially for my baby, Molly Carolyn. She is already 2 1/2, and I feel as though some days she is just growing too quickly! When she was born, I began writing in notebook - I'd record milestones she'd reached, new phrases she would murmur, or anything else that I felt would be exciting to re-live one day when she was older. As I've been trying to keep up with her notebook, I've come across a few obstacles. For example, the other day, when trying to add a new comment to her book, I found that I had accidently packed it away in our storage cabinet as we prepare to move! I've also spilled coffee and milk on it, the dog has slobbered on it, and who knows what else has touched it! So, I've decided to transfer my personal messages to a blog, where eventually I will print out and make a book for Miss Molly. Feel free to read up on her latest endeavors, but please know that my heart and soul go into each entry for my little girl. There is no one like Molly and I feel so blessed to have her in my life :) Enjoy!

1 comment: