Saturday, December 26, 2009

January 21, 2008 (7 months old)

First fever today. You are such a trooper that you don't even seem sick. It may just be teething but you let me snuggle you and rock you, and I LOVE IT! You are crawling all over the place! You like to pull yourself up to table toys and stand. You are so stong! I just love your happy demeanor - you never stop smiling! :) You only cry when you're tired or hungry. You just love your big sister! You watch her all the time. She isn't completely fond of you yet - she doesn't like sharing toys or animals but you just roll with it and keep on smiling. I love talking and singing to you. My nickname for you has become Molly Moo! I can always make you smile by singing "found a peanut, found a peanut..." You just love it! Another song I created goes like this... "Miss Molly Moo, moo, moo. Lives in a zoo, zoo zoo." You laugh and laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment