Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010

I know it's been a while...

But, the good news is that I got a new camera and a huge memory card, so I can take lots of pictures! I got a few great ones today as we celebrated Snip and Snap and Christmas with Don's family.

Hot Chocolate!
Sisters ready to go sledding!
Sledding behind the golf cart!

All bundled up, but still smiling!
This year you really bonded with your cousin Hope. You two look like trouble...
Opening an adorable puppy purse from your Aunt Tracy!
Cousins! Sam, Molly, Emily, Sarah, Hannah and Hope

I am just enjoying every moment with you, Molly. Although you can be challenging, your feisty attitude is something that I will cherish forever! You have recently begun calling me your "best buddy" and I love it! You've been calling things "normal" and/or "terrible." Basically, you have learned those words and love to say them - whether or not they make sense in the context you are using them! It just cracks us up! Don't ever change!

1 comment:

  1. I think it all sounds pretty NORMAL! Molly steals everyones hearts!

    ReplyDelete