Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, 2010

Da da da da! There's a new preschooler in town!

With a hug from Cayden, you head off to your very first day of preschool!

Look how proud you are to have a bookbag and a place to go! I can't believe that my baby is heading to preschool already!
I just can't get enough kisses!
Heading into preschool!
As we enter, you find your name tag. You know your name is

M O L L Y!
Find your cubby to hang up your bookbag, then get a big hug from your big sister! Sarah has been working hard to help you get ready for preschool. She is excited for you!
You head over to the carpet as your day begins. Mommy has to leave at this point, but I wish I could stay and watch you! You will have so much fun!
Silly Molly!
After that was all said and done, you said,

"I wish preschool was ALL day!"

1 comment: