Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010

Molly, you know your colors, inside and out! Last night you were playing a game with me that required me to name colors of markers you brought in to me. I purposely got a few wrong, and each time I did, you would look at me and say, "No, Mommy!" with a huge smile on your face. I am so proud of how quickly you are learning things. You love to teach others what you've learned and I just love it!

We've been spending a lot of time practicing saying all of your letter sounds in your words. You can correctly say Silly, Sarah, Soup, and Tickle! You have a hard time with words that start with S or T. I am so happy when you slow down and articulate the sounds in your words. I am confident that you will grasp them and take off running soon enough! Although, I must admit, I do love to hear you ask me to "nuggle you," or when you call Meme to "heep over for a yumber party!" You are so special to me, you little munchkin. Don't ever change :)


Molly and Mason Lamoreaux



1 comment: